Vonage spending loads for new customers
Internet phone company Vonage appears to be cranking up advertising big time. It ranks second in Internet ad spending in the latest list (via online news squared).The company raised $200 million in venture funding earlier this month. Back then the company was spending $9 million to $12 million a month in ads. Now it appears Vonage is spending twice that on Internet advertising alone. Why the hurry? Vonage is rushing to become the uncontested giant of Voip before the big telcos gain traction in the market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas