Furby's Father Is Back
When Roger Shiffman, the man behind toy phenomenons like the Furby and Giga Pets, sold his Tiger Electronics in 1998 to Hasbro (HAS) for $335 million, many assumed the commercial genius would retire to a life of golf and cocktails at the country club.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock