USA Today and Blog BubbleHeather Green
USA Today columnist Kevin Maney writes today to warn, correctly, about getting caught up in the blogging bubble. Thankfully, it doesn't look like that is happening in the absolute sense of the definition: meaning we aren't seeing a repeat of the kind of crazy venture capital investment and public investing through IPOs in unproven startups that we saw in the late 1990s--and that precipitated the stock market downturn in 2000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts