More on length of unemploymentBy
A reader suggested that, to be fair, I show DeLong's chart of unemployment duration, which is adjusted for the business cycle. That is, he estimates what the duration of unemployment would be if the unemployment rate was 6%. Here is his chart.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas