News from Salesforce.comAmey Stone
I just got back from a lunch meeting hosted by Salesforce.com (CRM), the much-covered five-year-old software company that specializes in web tools used by sales people. I mainly wanted to see the company's charismatic CEO, Marc Benioff, in action and see what all the buzz about him and his company is about.I'm not a software expert so can't claim to understand what is so exciting about the Customforce 2.0 release, but a Salesforce.com customer sitting next to me actually said, "Wow," when she heard what it can do.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas