I consider myself a housing "bull." When I went to Boston this weekend for my friend's graduation, one young business man boasted about how he landed a cool $1.2 million for his home after wisely renovating and converting it into three condos. And where I live in New Jersey, new developments are still cropping up all over the place.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts