A Warning for Europe's Investors
At various points in the past two years, Standard & Poor's European equity strategist Clive McDonnell has recommended that investors in Europe shift their assets from cyclical to defensive stocks over the short term for tactical purposes. But in a May 17 report, McDonnell takes things a step further: He writes that the current market situation calls for a "wholesale restructuring of portfolios out of cyclicals and into defensives."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock