HP Gains on Higher Earnings
Hewlett-Packard (HPQ ) posted 33 cents, vs. 29 cents second-quarter earnings per share (non-GAAP) on a 7.2% revenue rise. The company sees third-quarter revenue of $20.3 billion to $20.7 billion and earnings per share (non-GAAP) of 29 cents to 31 cents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders