America West Gains On Merger News
US Airways (UAIR ) hopes to announce a merger with America West Holdings (AWA ) this week. The companies are in advanced talks with potential equity investors to raise as much as $400 million and are also closing in on a loan deal with Airbus, according to the Wall Street Journal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing