Google and Dodgeball: A Bite Out of Local Media?Rob Hof
Dan Gillmor spies an interesting post by Steve Yelvington at Poynteronline on the upshot of Google buying Dodgeball, which helps friends link up with each other via cell phone text messaging. The combination of the two could have big implications for newspapers, whose franchise keeps eaten away bit by bit, and other local media.
--Flickr photo by epc
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners