Stocks Finish Higher
Stocks finished higher Wednesday as April's U.S. budget surplus of $57.7 billion was higher than expected. Gains were limited, however, on concerns that troubles in the hedge fund industry might spread into securities. Investors pondered news of a shrinking trade gap, falling oil prices, and a better-than-expected earnings report after Tuesday's close from Cisco Systems (CSCO ).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day