More on trade deficitsBy
David Altig has a nice piece about the sustainability of the trade deficit. He fails to note, however, that the deficits are sustainable as long as U.S. wealth, net of debts to foreigners, continues to grow--which it has been doing (take a look at my post from a couple of days ago).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas