"Telcos Can't Afford to Stand Still"
A shakeout is coming in the telecommunications industry, stemming in part from two pending mergers of giants -- Verizon Communications (VZ ) with MCI (MCIP ), and SBC Communications (SBC ) with AT&T (T ).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt