Stocks Close Higher
Stocks rallied Wednesday, aided by the news that Tracinda Corp., controlled by financier Kirk Kerkorian, announced a tender offer for up to 28 million shares of Dow component General Motors (GM ), according to Standard & Poor's MarketScope. A rise in weekly energy inventories and sense of relief after Tuesday's Federal Reserve policy statement also helped boost the markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day