Escape from Perfect Madness?
Judith Warner's newest book, Perfect Madness: Motherhood in the Age of Anxiety (Riverhead Books, 2005) has a provocative theme that has grabbed the attention of harried working moms. The U.S., she argues, should emulate the French system, which she says supports families economically -- and, in turn, helps them psychologically.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas