Symantec: A VC's Best PalSarah Lacy
If venture investors wanted to throw a party for the company that has given them the most returns, undoubtedly Cisco Systems would be the guest of honor. But a close second might be Symantec. The security software company has done close to 50 deals if you count acquiring just technology from companies, all under the watchful eye of chief executive John Thompson- who some institutional investors dub a "deal junkie."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards