Microsoft Provides Upbeat Guidance
Microsoft (MSFT ) posted 23 cents, vs. 12 cents third-quarter earnings per share (including items) on a 5% revenue rise. The software giant sees $1.26 to $1.30 fiscal 2006 earnings per share (excluding a stock-based compensation expense). S&P raises estimates and reiterates strong buy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap