Gay Media Swinging....UpBy
One could get the idea listening to Fox News or right-wing radio on a regular basis that advertisers might shy away from advertising in gay media or around gay themes. But if we are to believe nukbers assembled by an annual report complied by ad agency Prime Access and gay media representative firm Rivendell Media, gay is on the upswing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis