Beyond the Type
The eruption of creativity in online media is just dizzying right now. So let's welcome the latest entrant to the stage: Open Media Network, a non-profit that's aiming to be nothing less than the PBS of the Internet. Backed by ex-Netscapers Marc Andreessen and Mike Homer, OMN is built on P2P media distribution technology developed by Kontiki, Homer's latest startup.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day