A Second Wind for E-Finance Startups
Electronic trading may not be the first place you would expect to find a lot of innovation. After all, haven't online brokerages such as E*Trade (ET ) and electronic exchanges such as Instinet (INGP ), which Nasdaq plans to buy for $1.88 billion, done it all?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans