Update from Mary MeekerJustin Hibbard
Mary Meeker, Internet analyst at Morgan Stanley, spoke today at the Ad:Tech 2005 conference in San Francisco, and I chatted with her briefly afterward. Say what you will about the calls she made during (and after) the bubble, she still has an encyclopedic command of the Internet business. She blew through 50 data-packed slides in a 25-minute presentation. The overall tone was bullish (who goes to Mary Meeker for the bear case?), but all of her points were backed by meticulous research.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis