Why no rejoicing?Amey Stone
You'd think a 206 point gain on the Dow would be cause for celebration (in many households I'm sure it was). But so far today there is no follow-through buying on Wall Street, so maybe yesterday's rally was more of a one-day wonder than a sign of a real change in sentiment for the better.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner