So much for the soft patchAmey Stone
What a nice surprise it was to check the market this afternoon and find the Dow Jones industrial average is up 183 points. Investors seem to have decided that all their hand-wringing over the prospect of an economic slowdown and weaker corporate profits was overdone and are buying stocks with abandon today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’