Patently ConfusingSarah Lacy
Our friends at Lux Research have given us another reason to be wary of all the dollars and hype poured into nanotech: Patent madness. According to a report, released today, as of March 3,818 nanotechnology patents had been issued by the U.S. government with 1,777 more pending. Wow- there must be a lot of innovation going on that will surely yield promising commercial opportunities, right?
Wrong, says Lux.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States