In Search of Core Stocks
"Companies with pricing power, strong cash flow, and the ability to increase dividends and buybacks." That's what Sarat Sethi, portfolio manager and analyst for Douglas C. Lane & Associates, looks for as he prowls the market for core stocks. "Strong market share, great management, and the ability to reinvent themselves as well as maintain a strong brand" are also factors he takes into consideration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap