SG Cowen Wants to See Hustle
Chip Rae is director of recruiting at SG Cowen & Co., an investment banking firm with offices in New York City, Boston, and San Francisco. Before joining Cowen in New York in 1998, Rae spent five years in charge of investment-banking recruiting and training as senior vice-president at Salomon Smith Barney. Prior to that, he spent five years as director of recruiting and training for the institutional businesses at Merrill Lynch (MER ). He began his career as a banker at Morgan Guaranty Trust after graduating with an MBA from Dartmouth College Tuck School of Business) in 1982.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans