Thumbs down on air cleaners
With two small children and a city apartment, I've thought about buying one of those "ionizing" air cleaners that promise cleaner air. Now I'm glad I didn't fork over the dough. The current issue of Consumer Reports found that some of the top brands emit potentially harmful amounts of ozone. You need a subscription to read the full report, but you can check out the press release here.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders