Making the Cut at Legg Mason
Jon Mahan is a managing director in the investment banking division of Legg Mason Wood Walker (LM ), a Baltimore-based global financial services company that he joined in 1996. He also serves as the director of recruiting and training for investment banking. Earlier in his career, Mahan worked as an equity research analyst at the First of Michigan Corp. He earned a BBA in finance from Western Michigan University and a JD from the College of William and Mary School of Law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing