A Reality Check at Mays School
Jim Dixey has been the Graduate Business Career Services director at Texas A&M's Mays School of Business since August, 2003. Dixey has more than 30 years of management experience in operations, administration, customer service, and human resources. He has worked with Pan Am, Northwest Airlines, and Perry Group, an aerospace and aviation consulting firm. Dixey was also a management professor at Purdue University and assistant dean for career services at McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University. He holds a bachelor's degree in history and a master's in organizational development.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans