S&P MARKETSCOPE: Treasurys, which rallied yesterday on a short squeeze after the FOMC minutes release, were lower following a disappointing 5-year auction this afternoon. The market had held steady this morning following lower than expected Retail Sales results, which took pressure off the Fed to become more aggressive in tightening credit. Tomorrow's expected lower Initial Jobless Claims won't do much for market, nor will lower Business Inventories.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis