Genentech Posts Higher Earnings
Genentech (DNA ) posted 29 cents, vs. 19 cents first-quarter earnings per share on 50% higher operating revenue and 55% higher total product sales. The company posts Avastin U.S. sales of $675.9 million, which is below some Street estimates. It expects 2005 earnings per share growth of greater than 30%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap