Extending the Front Lines of Franchising
When most people think of a franchise business, fast food comes to mind. Franchising, however, long ago grew beyond the burger and fried-chicken shops dotting America's landscape. Today franchise concepts span 75 different product and service sectors, including such disparate businesses as auto-repair shops, children's art centers, and fitness clubs. The franchising business model has turned into a major economic engine -- one that's providing increasing opportunity for companies and individual entrepreneurs alike.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?