A "Hyperactive" Christos Cotsakos
Christos Cotsakos stepped down as CEO of E*Trade (ET ) more than two years ago. Now he has reemerged as the chairman of a $40 million fund-raising campaign to build an educational facility near the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall in Washington, D.C. The new Vietnam Veterans Memorial Center will provide a history lesson on the war for the wall's visitors. On Apr. 22, Cotsakos will travel to Vietnam as part of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund's project to remove land mines from the area.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy