From Ink to Implementation
At a time when many large commercial publishers appear reluctant to take on management books, one new outfit sees that very topic area as ripe for expansion. The one-year-old Wharton School Publishing now has 16 titles, ranging from Score! A Better Way to Do Business, Moving From Conflict to Collaboration by Thomas Stallkamp, former DaimlerChrysler (DCX ) vice-chairman, to The Chinese Century: The Rising Chinese Economy and Its Impact on the Global Economy, the Balance of Power, and Your Job by Ohio State University business professor Oded Shenkar. The imprint is a joint effort of Pearson Education, a unit of Pearson PLC (PSO ), and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself