CEB: Hunting for "Jazzed" Hires
Wendy Person is the senior director of Washington. D.C., talent management at Corporate Executive Board (EXBD ), which provides best practices research, decision support tools, and executive education to major U.S. companies. The 20-year-old outfit went public six years ago and has enjoyed more than 25% annual revenue growth ever since. Of the 130 newly minted MBAs who had first-round interviews at CEB in 2004, only 23 snagged positions. In addition, CEB hired 30 MBAs with one or more years of experience.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing