It Just Gets Better and Better With McDonald's and The Rappers
As Adweek's AdFreak blog reports, a group called Gatbustaz has released a hip-hop song, McGangsta, that's as laden with Big Mac references, sex, violence and profanity as the fries are with saturated fat. Some of the lyrics to 'McGangsta': "Kinda feel like a sesame seed bun/Don't we all/Wait, let me get my gun/Let's make a McDonald's run." They also mention Escalade, as in Cadillac Escalade. No word yet as to whether McGansta is going to get any moolah from Mickey D's. General Motors' Cadillac is reviewing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day