The Big Picture at Samsung
Before joining Samsung -- an electronics, finance, and service conglomerate based in Seoul, Korea -- as a global strategist, I earned my MBA from IMD in Switzerland in November, 2004. I enjoy the variety of my daily work and the constant need to become acquainted with new projects and business areas. Also, I find it really exciting to analyze a company from a big-picture perspective. Working for Samsung in Korea offers all of this and the opportunity for me to immerse myself in a new culture away from Europe and to act as intermediary between East and West.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline