A farewell to PeopleSoft CultureSteve Hamm
During the go-go 1990s, software maker PeopleSoft gained a reputation for having one of the best corporate cultures in the land. That was thanks to founder and then-ceo Dave Duffield--who treated employees and customers with near reverence. Well, PeopleSoft is no more. It was absorbed in January in a $9.3 billon hostile takeover by rival Oracle. But the last vestiges of the company's famed culture live on--at least for the moment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster