Qwest Reportedly Raises Bid for MCI
Qwest Communications (Q ) raised its takeover bid for MCI (MCIP ) to $27.50 per share, or $8.9 billion, roughly 20% above Verizon's (VZ ) latest offer, according to WSJ.com.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations