AIG Falls from Its Triple-A Perch
On Mar. 30, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services lowered its long-term counterparty credit and senior debt ratings on American International Group (AIG ) to AA+, from AAA. At the same time, Standard & Poor's cut its preferred stock rating on AIG to AA-, from AA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline