What's $50,000 between CEOs?Sarah Lacy
Start-up CEOs can have it rough. Long hours, stress, demanding shareholders, and as Deal Flow blogged about here, even marital problems. But don't feel too bad for 'em. A VentureOne study released today found that CEOs and founders of venture-backed companies make $200,000 a year on average. Not exactly the entrepreneur of old who had to take out a second mortgage to meet payroll, is it?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis