Treasuries were higher Wednesday after the 2-year auction. Informa results that results of the auction were poor with a 3.86% stop, vs. 3.855% at 1 p.m. Earlier in the day, treasuries fell after fourth-quarter GDP numbers came in stronger than expected, but retailer buyers seized the opportunity to buy 5-years. Prices continued to rise on retailer month and quarter-end buying, according to Informa. Treasury yields were slightly lower at 4.55%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap