MCI Accepts Verizon Bid
MCI (MCIP ) accepted the sweetened takeover bid from Verizon (VZ ), which agreed to pay $23.50 per MCI share and protect MCI holders from a decline in Verizon's stock price, according to WSJ.com. S&P maintains hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?