Wedbush Morgan Upgrades RightNow Tech
Wedbush Morgan upgrades softward company RightNow Tech (RNOW ) to buy from hold.
Analyst Nathan Schneiderman says the recent pullback in stock from $16 presents investors with an attractive entry point. He thinks the pullback more than compensates for a few weak points in the fourth quarter.
He says he views the fourth quarter as largely successful, what with bookings growth, customer adds, and a rise in big deals. He ties some of the recent pullback to insider sales and investor confusion about 10-K filing deadline.
Schneiderman notes the company has not delayed its filing and has until Mar. 31 to meet its filing deadline. He remains upbeat about the on-demand application sector. He maintains his 20 cents 2005 earnings per share and 30 cents 2006 estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners