Vonage Raising $100MJustin Hibbard
Seems there was some truth to that crazy rumor I heard about Vonage. A source today confirmed that the broadband phone company is currently in the market to raise $100 million at a $950 million pre-money valuation ($50 million shy of the valuation I originally heard).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself