Toys 'R' Us Gains on Buyout News
Toys "R" Us (TOY ) gains after it agrees to be acquired by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, Bain Capital, and Vornado Realty Trust for $26.75 per share in cash, representing transaction value of $6.6 billion plus debt assumption.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day