The ROI of Feminine Intuition
SiliconBeat has an interesting story today on Joanna Rees-Gallanter of VSP Capital today. Yesterday, the small firm announced the close of its third venture capital fund at $185 million. If you just groaned and said, "Does the valley really need another venture fund?" you probably weren't alone. But does the valley's venture business need another prominent female investor? Absolutely.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay