Luxury Homes Slip Closer to Earth
It's probably too soon to say that the housing market has topped out. But here's a surprising finding: According to BusinessWeek's own Luxury Housing Affordability Index, prices at the high end of the market actually got a little more affordable in many major markets in the last three months of 2004 (see ).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas