Large Caps, Larger Potential
"Think of stocks as a partial ownership in a business," advises Richard Cervone, managing director and portfolio manager of the Putnam Investors Fund (PINVX ). That's a key to the strategy he recommends -- and practices in running the fund. He seeks out undervalued large-cap companies with managements dedicated to serving shareholders and outperforming the Standard & Poor's 500 index (the fund was 2.5% ahead over the last year).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy