Another take on Nasdaq's anniversaryAmey Stone
On March 10 it will be five years from the day the Nasdaq peaked at 5,048 (it's now 59% below that level). Let's take a look at how companies' attitudes towards information technology has changed since then. (Yesterday I looked at how investor attitudes have changed since the tech bubble burst.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas